1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
:crying2:

·
Registered
489 Posts
:eek: Richard will lose some points :sad: I thought he could somehow enter the finals. Well.. hope he can do better in madrid masters.

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
did you guys see the match?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Richard! :smash:

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
from what i've been told he was injured but i dunno if it's true, one uy who did some betting told me this. (and those guys know such things lol)

but i am very very happy!!! i like Gael so much and i would love if he could win in Metz :yeah:

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Good win for Monfils.

Richard should have retired if his elbow wasn't physically up to it or fought harder if he thought he had a chance. There's no point playing injured and not fight. Definitely something he has to work on.

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Monfils :worship:

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Nathaliia said:
from what i've been told he was injured but i dunno if it's true, one uy who did some betting told me this. (and those guys know such things lol)

but i am very very happy!!! i like Gael so much and i would love if he could win in Metz :yeah:

from what I know Gasquet still has a touch of tennis elbow. but supposedly it has gotten better since the U.S.O. so i would have thought that he would have been able to perform at least equally as well. oh well, Monfils probably just played great tennis.

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Yessssssssssss Monfils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
good win for gael! :D

Reactions: El Legenda

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
Blowe said:
from what I know Gasquet still has a touch of tennis elbow. but supposedly it has gotten better since the U.S.O. so i would have thought that he would have been able to perform at least equally as well. oh well, Monfils probably just played great tennis.
oh i hope it is a piece of true about Gael inshape, finally leaving his back injury behind.

i saw him playing really great with my won eyes but whenever i saw him on TV he was just too passive and many people don't believe he's able to do the great things. maybe today was the day he was performing the way i saw him this year in Sopot from 2nd round to semifinal...

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Blowe said:
It's not tennis elbow, they found out later. He has a fissure in his elbow. In hindsight, it was quite foolish to return to play when the fissure hadn't completely healed yet.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Gael! :banana:

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
silverwhite said:
It's not tennis elbow, they found out later. He has a fissure in his elbow. In hindsight, it was quite foolish to return to play when the fissure hadn't completely healed yet.
oh. ok, so what is a fissure? sounds painful. lets hope he doesn't ruin his career before it really gets off the ground!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts