·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a tiebreak mug :facepalm:

·
Registered
22,599 Posts
shocking that FedererBulgaria didn't start this thread like he immediately started one about the Tomic loss

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
As his fan i must say WTF....im so sad...6 lost TB in a row this year...thats just too much.....im done

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
shocking that FedererBulgaria didn't start this thread like he immediately started one about the Tomic loss
As i said i made a thread with totle Dimitrov The mug at 3-5 in the 3th but them i have no power to write :sad:

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
What a mental midget, losing to Anderson via 2 tb's is one thing, but Donald Young (who is low on form and confidence)..... that's absolutely pathetic.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
so he looked good at hopman cup but i guess this proves how little that actually matters

grigor needs to start finding ways to win these other wise he'll be out of the top 100 by years end

·
Registered
22,599 Posts
or maybe you just enjoy Tomic losing. Same thing with all Dimitrov and Tomic fans, trolling each other when the other loses, and neither one seems to win. It just goes on and on:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
What a wacky match. Neither player can't seem to hold serve, it was like a see-saw. Donald was actually serving for the match in the third but double faulted on break poin to let Dimitrov back in.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
or maybe you just enjoy Tomic losing. Same thing with all Dimitrov and Tomic fans, trolling each other when the other loses, and neither one seems to win. It just goes on and on:facepalm:
The problem is ... Tomic achieved much much more than this bulgarian Zverev. Is younger as well. So yeah the bulgarian guys here can deny as much as they want, will just show how hypocritical they are. FedererBulgaria you embarass yourself every single time man, seriously. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
this is going directly to the choke of the year thread!:eek: Grigor was up a break 2 times first set, but then 2 DFs to give one break away and then again DF for the other. Massive choke in the 3rd set too. He was down 2-5 then made it 5-5. Young hold and they went into the breaker. Grigor was 2 MPs down, save one and DY DF on the other, but then Grigor lost his serve and the match. Massive choke! Mug fest!
yet another match Dimitrov won more points than his opponent but still find a way to lose it in 2 tiebreaks :facepalm:
Definitely needs a coach, he is not doing well without one.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
As an American and a Donald Young hopeful, I unfortunately have to bring up that Young also sucked dick, as he double faulted at 6-5 in the tiebreak. He could have easily blown it after that.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts