Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Jurgen

Votes: 11 28.9%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you think? Will Jurgen produce again some magic returns and upset big serving Milos?

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Raonic will win. Memphis is well prepared and well organised just like San Jose. In the case Melzer would have a break point, somebody will scream from the crowd just to disturb him so Raonic avoids the trouble. :lol: Like always.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Hopefully Melzer, but the Milos seems on his way to coronation in two sets. Won't face a break point. He's just untouchable even with all the quality returners he's faced these last two weeks.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Rooting for Melzer but Milos's serve has looked rock solid all week and though Melzer's return will be better than anyone Milos has faced so far I don't think Melzer is going to get 2 sets...

·
Registered
790 Posts
Melzer has done well against Karlovic and Isner so we know he can handle big servers

it should be closer than people think.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Melzer has done well against Karlovic and Isner so we know he can handle big servers

it should be closer than people think.
Yes, but Raonic is already a class above those guys. Just looks at how he demolished the field of skilled returners. Should be easy peasy. ...

·
A happy person
44,905 Posts
Melzer. He is a too good returner, has lot of experience and I really believe that he wins this title.
Will be deserved, no matter who wins it btw.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Melzer probably.....6-4, 7-6(5) :shrug:.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
You are jinxing so hard all the time.
It's not my fault that you thrive on deja vu.....Melzer getting robbed by the crowd in a 2nd set TB...yeah sure mate :rolleyes:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Milos is juiced on confidence. Nothing beats players on the greatest drug of all.

Milos in 2 (no tie-breaks)

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
It's not my fault that you thrive on deja vu.....Melzer getting robbed by the crowd in a 2nd set TB...yeah sure mate :rolleyes:
You before Rotterdam: "federer will lose the first match" "federer has no chance" bla bla bla
I bet u were the happiest when he won. Jinxing is your trademark.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
You before Rotterdam: "federer will lose the first match" "federer has no chance" bla bla bla
I bet u were the happiest when he won. Jinxing is your trademark.
So I was wrong....shit happens. At least I'm not a nostalgiatard, thinking that history will repeat itself in every tournament.

:facepalm:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts