Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Melzer v Isner

Melzer loves playing the big servers. He has an incredible record against Karlovic, 5-0 in matches, 11-0 in sets. He also has a winning record over the likes of Ljubicic, Fish, Berdych and Safin. (Roddick is the main exception to this rule) On the s/v side he has recent wins over Guccione, Karlovic, Llodra and Ancic.
This is a match-up very much in his favour. He also has a good record in deciding st breakers should it go that far. Isner does too but since his run at Washington last year he's just 2-3.
Memphis was lightning fast last year so breakers are likely meaning that there's going to be an element of coin-toss to it. I feel Melzer should be much more likely to get a break and offers ok value as a slight dog here. Both lost to an in-form GGL in a final set breaker last week so there isn't much to separate them on form lines.

Melzer at 2.0

·
Registered
970 Posts

Tommy Haas 2-0 over Diego Hartfield @2

1 unit to win 1 unit

Tennisform, thanks for the heads-up dont normally follow but am going too tail you here. Was on my radar to and completely agree. :yeah:

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
2008 Mistaflava ATP Tennis Betting Record: 12-5 (+$1335.00)

I am making my debut for 2008 a bit late this year, had some things to take care of but nonetheless I am here and ready to make some cash. Those who know me from the past know I have a knack for making big time cash in many different sports and tennis has been one of the most profitable ones over the last few years. Feel free to let me know if you disagree on anything, I certainly dont mind and certainly will not object to constructive criticism. LETS MAKE SOME FUCKIN CASH!

P.S. I do not wager on anything below 1.35

*All tennis wagers $500 unless otherwise listed

-------------------------------------------------

ATP Zagreb

Schuettler 2.19 over Bolelli

ATP Memphis

Guccione 1.61 over Kendrick

:eek:

·
Registered
73,670 Posts
Acapulco has to be the biggest shit tournament ever. Still no draw available let alone an OOP for Monday :retard:

·
Registered
33,360 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts

Tommy Haas 2-0 over Diego Hartfield @2

1 unit to win 1 unit

Tennisform, thanks for the heads-up dont normally follow but am going too tail you here. Was on my radar to and completely agree. :yeah:
I don't agree. If Tommy's shoulder is still bothering him which could still be the case, he could be in serious trouble. I am surprised you opted to take him to win in straight considering their last match went three with Hartfield winning. Ballsy pick. Good luck to you though.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Bondarenko +180 over Kirilenko

Is there something I am missing here, why are the odds so favourable for Alona? Nevertheless, I am all the way on Bondarenko here!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
A couple of plays!!

60 units on Chris Guccione 1.55/Tommy Haas 1.33 over Robert Kendrick/Diego Hartfield - Kendrick hasnt won this yr while Tommy is a GUN in USA!!

60 units on Ranier Schuettler 2.05 over Simone Bolelli - Old man's got enough legs early on to get a win!

Good luck -other leans on Demented 1.60/Santoro 1.65 (although 0-3 h2h with Rochus)/A Bonderenko 2.75!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Chris Guccione - Robert Kendrick

Battle of two big serves! I hardly see any big difference between those two - Guccione lost to mediocre Dorsch, but also keep very close with Roddick! Chris is s&v 95% of match even on opponent serve, because from baseline He has big problems to stay in rally. Although He improved in off season I don't see anything special in his game. Also Kendrick isn't much better, but It's US hard court tournament and his chances there definitely is better. Also tight lose to Blake and three setter aren't worse than Chris. I think Guccione is very overpriced in this matchup. Normally we will see tie-break fest and I don't see any advantage for Aussie.

Pick: Kendrick
Odds: 2.57
Bookie: Pinnacle
Stake: 4/10

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Bondarenko over Kirilenko @ 12/5
Bolelli over Scheuttler @ 8/11

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Kendrick @ 2.63 :eek: As if Guccione was any better than him.
Melzer @ 1.89
Montanes @ 2.85
Santoro @ 1.75

·
Registered
490 Posts
anyone has some reason, how Daniel could win Serra on indoors hard?

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Rochus 21/20
Falla 3/4
Capdeville 4/6
Kudresteyava 7/10- (Playing a 37 year old dutch veteran)
V.King 4/6
Melzer 6/5

bol

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
So many mug matches today :rolleyes: I wanted to bet on Serra, but then I figured he isn't any better than Daniel.

Melzer and Guccione look the only reasonable ones to me, but since I don't trust Guccione the Choker (against Kendrick the Choker), Melzer stays @ evens :)

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Ok, give me that mug Melzer @ 1.96

If that wins, will roll the profits onto Haas @ 1.35. I simply can't believe he will lose to that clown Hartfield twice in a row and now has a few matches under his belt.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts