Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
hmm- why am i not surprised- Megan always play well at home in Arizona and Jelena have been sucking lately....congrats Meg:)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
next up for her is schiavone most likely, she should get to the semis i say! but i just noticed, that daniilidou and davenport could match up, i think if daniilidou came in on her game, she would have a shot, unlike she does against serena, besides, im loving the serena vs. daniilidou match ups, serena always comes out firing and makes the match entertaining even though she kills eleni. but i want a kim vs. chanda (chanda has a chance) and then a kim vs. megan (megan has a chance)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did i say your ass said she was top 10....hmmm definetly missing something, get yo shit straight, it was a "comment"....i would say "don't u feel stupid" but w/ the attitude u tried to come out with, i know you would answer something around "not at all"

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww Dokic. i hope you can find your game in IW and Miami, you NEED to, but ur still my fav no matter what. top 10 forever

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lindsay davenport vs. sugyiama should be playing as we speak, but they aren't giving us results until the matches are over, if i had a damn phone numba id call them

1 - 20 of 49 Posts