Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why hello there, i'm nicki, the world's biggest fucking dumbass. Why you might ask? Well let me tell you.

1st off i moved to Cincinnati, why Cincy? i can't say i have a good answer, i guess the main reason was it isn't in Iowa. good reason huh? My thinking was that a bigger city would mae it easier to get a job. What lead me to that conclusion? good fucking question, probably the same brain cells that made me think college & marriage were good ideas too.

So i find this lovely ad in the paper for a bookstore, i figure this is better then Walmart so i get dressed up and go to the mall. This mall is flipping huge and i can't find the bookstore. I keep wandering around figuring that i'm just missing it - after all this is multiple levels and has lots of little aisles going off in differant directions. After 2 hours i give up, there is no way that this bookstore is in this mall. So i go to leave, just one problem, i can't find my fucking car. okay nicki marie, where the hell did you leave it?! fuck if i know. i'm so lost in the damn place i don't know left from right anymore. So after an hour of wandering around coming very close to it multiple times i find the damn thing.

At this point i burst into tears, I've wasted hours of my life for nothing. I calm down enough to drive, pull out of the mall and lo and fucking behold there is the fucking bookstore across the street in a differant mall. It seems that this part of cincy has to name everything 'tri-county something' because god forbid if you had any originality! I was in the tri-county mall, i should have been in the tri-county shopping center.

did i go in? nope fuck it, i was in no shape to apply to a job. i was hot & sweaty from running around for 3 hours in dress clothes and red-eyed from crying.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Ahhh :hug:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
awwwwww Nicki :hug:

You're not a dumbass.

I really admire your courage to just up and move to Cincy like that. It's really so impressive. So many people would never have the guts for it. I'm sure everything will fall into place for you. I believe in karma so you will get your good luck because you are a nice person who does nice things for other people. Just try to go with the flow and not get too stressed, it will fall into place :hug: :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts