Mens Tennis Forums banner

1221 - 1240 of 1278 Posts

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
You are the legend, mate.

For the first time I will be attending the French Open next month. Any tips/suggestions/recommendations as to where to stay and what to do?

Thanks guys.
Paris is a huge City in terms of walking around, but everything is quickly accessed by car / bus / metro. Make sure you leave plenty of time to explore the sites. There is nice Pizza place just like 10/15 mins from grounds called Le Pizzas As (I will double check that).

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
@Xristos what an exciting life you have. The video clip of Melbourne i know where they taken, even the which trainlines you might have hopped on from Flinders station. I don’t know which of the males on the clip is you though 🙂 thanks for sharing

·
Registered
24,693 Posts
You are the legend, mate.

For the first time I will be attending the French Open next month. Any tips/suggestions/recommendations as to where to stay and what to do?

Thanks guys.
So good to hear from you. Glad to know that you are still playing tennis and even got to sign your own autograph :bigclap:

Sorry that I can't give you information about French Open but I am sure that there are more knowledgeable posters who can give you advice :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,229
@Xristos what an exciting life you have. The video clip of Melbourne i know where they taken, even the which trainlines you might have hopped on from Flinders station. I don’t know which of the males on the clip is you though 🙂 thanks for sharing
So good to hear from you. Glad to know that you are still playing tennis and even got to sign your own autograph :bigclap:

Sorry that I can't give you information about French Open but I am sure that there are more knowledgeable posters who can give you advice :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Thank you both.

Hopefully someone can help me with Roland Garros. :smile2: :grin2:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,353 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Wow... I've really missed this place. Its been too long.

How is everyone? I have been playing tennis on and off the past 3 years. Won a few tournaments and trying to find my way in this world.

I am very close with Stefanos Tsitsipas and his family. In a way I am living my dream through him.

I will be attending this years French and US opens. Last year I also went with Stef to New York and created a lot of memories.

I also signed my first autographs at last years Aus Open, that was something I will never forget haha.

I hope everyone is well and I have truly missed you guys. Its good to be back home....
Nice! :)

My kids' coach actually knows the Tsitsipas family, he said they've traveled together in the past and at the club we're all rooting for the kid.

Good to see you're in the kitchen of this fantastic World mate.

Cheers

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,234
Nice! :)

My kids' coach actually knows the Tsitsipas family, he said they've traveled together in the past and at the club we're all rooting for the kid.

Good to see you're in the kitchen of this fantastic World mate.

Cheers
I appreciate the love and support throughout the years.

Thanks uncle!

·
Registered
13,727 Posts
Wow, you're basically part of Stefanos' entourage/camp?

How did you two meet?

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,236

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts
Johnny Groove will be happy to hear something like this!

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts
1221 - 1240 of 1278 Posts