Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1286 Posts

·
Registered
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to share with everyone on MTF that I will be embarking on a journey across the seas to play tennis in Barcelona. I am going to basically chase and try to capture my dream of one day playing in a ATP event.

That is all.

15,883 Posts
Re: Me. In Barcelona.

Just wanted to share with everyone on MTF that I will be embarking on a journey across the seas to play tennis in Barcelona. I am going to basically to chase and try to capture my dream of one day playing in a ATP event.

That is all.
all the best and good luck

Reactions: Xristos

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,340 Posts

Just wanted to share with everyone on MTF that I will be embarking on a journey across the seas to play tennis in Barcelona. I am going to basically chase and try to capture my dream of one day playing in a ATP event.

That is all.
Hope you get to play ATP sometime :D :yeah:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

hahaha ur never gonna play ATP there u bonehead....u should come to winnipeg instead for 3 months and ill trash u around the court every day....does that sound good to u???

Reactions: Mrs. B

·
F***ing have it
17,501 Posts

Why don't u try to qualify in a future closer to you :eek: ?
Good luck anyways :yeah:

·
Registered
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Im going to there to train and work hard. Im not thinking about playing future's at the moment.

·
Registered
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks CD. Means alot to me.

·
Your visions will happen
47,436 Posts

Hopefully you're not as much of a cocky prick as you were in the other thread. Not to mean, but you won't get anywhere if you're insulting any of your detractors and alienating your fans.

Keep a cool head, take everything in stride, learn some Spanish, have some fun, and try more and more to develop your tennistic mind.

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 1286 Posts