Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Humanitarian Award goes to Nick Kyrgios , will he win the tournament for his country.

·
Registered
871 Posts
If he can get to round 4 and send Dull packing, his motivation will be through the roof. Obviously he isn’t gonna win AO but he could perhaps at least make it his best slam to date.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
King isnt fit enough to reach 4th round, but sure, roasting Dull would be hilarious in front of his home crowd and mtf tards would be in ruins for sure.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Nick, do it one more time, please. I know you are in no shape to play fucking tennis, but please just somehow hold on for the next two rounds. Then you will deliver, of that I'm certain.

Just a couple of underarm aces against Nadal, its all I'm asking for. Tennis needs you.

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
He's not looking past rest day tomorrow :LOL: Hopefully Nick is ready for a good run here!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
We will all donate if he turfs out the clay No 1.

He probably doesn't like this though, effectively being blackmailed by SuperMac. He was also a thug back in the day, but a smarter one than Nick the ****.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
We will all donate if he turfs out the clay No 1.

He probably doesn't like this though, effectively being blackmailed by SuperMac. He was also a thug back in the day, but a smarter one than Nick the ****.
We dont need to donate anymore if that should happen. The bushfires would retreat voluntarely out of respect of King Kyrgios. The salty tears of the Nadal fans would wash the rest away.

·
6,103 Posts
I like Johnny Macs motivation to Nick.
And lol at him asking Nick if he has looked at the Draw, of course he has.
But Nick was always going to say he is not looking past the next match.

·
Premium Member
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If King Kyrgios knocks Dull out I’ll donate $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Mac and Guest82 about to go bankrupt

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I'll donate $100 if SwissTennisTroll cries like a baby after Djoko/Rafa humiliate Federer in SF/F.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
The two coolest dudes in tennis history. You can tell McEnroe adores Nick, maybe his favorite player of all time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts