Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
""Djokovic has lifted his game to a point where I think his return has now maybe surpassed [Andre] Agassi. It used to be [Jimmy] Connors and Agassi. Now it's like beyond belief, what [Djokovic] can do with the return.
"I think his forehand is one of the biggest shots in the game, and his backhand has become better. He doesn't seem like a whole lot of things are going to go wrong."
"McEnroe believes men's professional tennis is presently in a golden era, with the Top 4 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings - Djokovic, Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray - all reaching the semi-finals of the past five major championships.

"I think it's an incredible time, actually," said McEnroe. I think we better enjoy it while it lasts. The shots that these guys can come up with ... is phenomenal. They've taken this baseline game to a whole new level."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Te...McEnroe-Hails-Djokovic-Tennis-Golden-Era.aspx

Opinion?

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
Well it's true, as usual the players know their stuff. It's the blind fans that don't like above. And obviously this was dumped in the Nole forum before we could blink our eyes. Man I hate this forums... :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts