Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
not a bad prediction. Roger is still great but his records of last year is bad. Murray is just coming back from injuries and Rafa had been bad on grass for 2 years :tape:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Djokovic's worst surface is grass. I doubt he makes it to the final. Both Nadal and Djokovic are very vulnerable on grass. I rather go with Murray or Federer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well, I'm a Nole fan. But I kinda agree that grass is his worst surface.

And I think he got "damaged" from the RG final. So I would be very very surprised if he wins Wimbledon this year (or slightly surprised if he wins it ever again). I count on him to regain himself around Shanghai again.

But hey, I would love to be surprised by a slam win or 2 this year by him:)

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Novak Wozniacki has been the bookie favorites for the past several slams and we all know the outcomes.
Her fans will have an orgasm just for their idol being named the bookie favorite though!

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
Novak makes sense, he can still have this invincibility aura despite some tight losses, especially to Stan, but more so to Rafa.
But Andy is in his element on W courts and Fed can still hit some ball.
Rafa is out of the discussion for most obvious reasons but he got what he had and wanted to get - RG2014. So he is safe. He is cool.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Well as much as people would like to hate on Djokovic nowadays he is the most consistent at all 4 slams these past couple years and played 2/3 finals and 1 SF so with Murray he has been the most consistent one at W too for the past 3 years.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
McEnroe undergoes some kind of mental agony during Wimby. In 2012 Wimby he said Fed is the best, in 2013 Wimby he called out Rafa as the best, and now Novak as Fav. Next year is Murray's ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Maybe it's his worst surface but he has been the most consistent player on grass in the last years.

Anyway, McTrollaroe also said that Raonic is a dark horse, so who cares.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts