·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Nice one, Juanqui! :yeah:

Now good luck tomorrow!! :angel:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
He got good results in MC, :D hope he will put a big fight against Nadal! :fiery:

·
Registered
454 Posts
It doesn't matter if he plays Nadal next. He just needs to fight and try to assert himself. Too many times he acts like a sitting duck against Nadal.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
What a player Ferrero is in MC

28 wins from 34 matches - 2 wins, 2 semis

·
Registered
48 Posts
:yeah:

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Well done to JCF :). Tomorrow I just hope that he will battle away as hard as he can and keep the scoreline respectable.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
so basically Ferrero should be packing for Barca
What a positive spirit in this thread. :rolleyes: But of course you always diss JC. Did he kick you out of his hotelroom once after he explained that he only sleeps with attractive people? This hatred towards a well liked tennisplayer makes me kinda curious.
Anyway, good win today and as for tommorow....Hopefully we will see a good match.

Reactions: Henry Chinaski

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
What a positive spirit in this thread. :rolleyes: But of course you always diss JC. Did he kick you out of his hotelroom once after he explained that he only sleeps with attractive people? This hatred towards a well liked tennisplayer makes me kinda curious.
Anyway, good win today and as for tommorow....Hopefully we will see a good match.
:haha:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Nice one! Juan 'Monte Carlos' Ferrero will take Nadal down now:)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
why s Juanqui be packing for Barca??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts