Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easy, expected. What a friends!!!

Novak gave Ljuba first serve, at the end they changed shirts (like footballers). Glad to see that.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Expected result.

What did they do at the end?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
the changing of shirts and the hug were nice, better than nowadays when you mostly just see people just touch palms for less than a second

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well that was something I certainly didn't need to see. And I'm not talking about the match, ugly as that was.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Pretty good match from Djokovic for a first time on clay. Some shocking errors (especially at the net :help:) but also some very good shots and he played the big points well. Ljubo showed some good BHs but was standing WAY too far back to trouble Djokovic especially considering his poor defense on the FH side

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
strange of them to do that..
Not at all. It is arranged before the match. Good friends do those things.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Pretty ugly match, but I didn't expect that much to be honest.
I could barely watch the 1st set with all that electricity problems, as if the camera angles weren't enough of a drag..:rolleyes:

Very nice from both of them at the end, but they're good friends off the court, so it's no surprise.:)

Well done Novak, keep it up.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Gooooooooooooo Noleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! How did he play. I was sleeping. Was very tired. :)

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Not a great match from Djokovic, slightly too many :silly: errors for that. But for his first match on clay of the year, it was not a bad match.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not a great match from Djokovic, slightly too many :silly: errors for that. But for his first match on clay of the year, it was not a bad match.
So true.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts