Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a bad play from both of them, not at all. Tipsy brought more power into the match and was more braver one going for his shots and that produced a win. He can win the next one against Lapenti too.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Not a bad match from either player, Tipsarevic just played the bigger shots better, and he was a bit more consistent when it mattered :yeah:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Tough match - amazed Tipsarevic was able to play on, that ankle turn looked nasty, but he kept going and battled out the win.

Well done to him.

At least his opponent in the next round has been on court for 3 hours + so won't be all that fresh either.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Great win Tipsy :cool: First two sets Janko was little bit defensive but in 3rd he was in control when was going for shots. PHM was forcing his backhand on serve all time but Janko manage to be aggressive in 3rd set... My prediction was right. Now try to be consistent and beat Lapentti next :yeah:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Well done Janko :woohoo: I am very pleased with this result :) Hope the ankle recovers quickly.

·
Registered
10,232 Posts
:worship: Too good, Janko :worship:

If he played like this all the time he would be top 20 for sure.
Even PHM is almost top 10 :)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I am so unimpressed by Mathieu, I wonder how he reached #12 with this poor game. :ignore:

·
Registered
10,232 Posts

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Hopefully Paulo is not entering a downward spiral here. Good win for Tipsarevic.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I am so unimpressed by Mathieu, I wonder how he reached #12 with this poor game. :ignore:
Maybe, just maybe, he has played better than that the past year. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Go Tipsy! :rocker2:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
As Serb I am glad, as a tennis fan I am not glad. I don't like Tipsarevic as person.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts