1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
F***ing have it
17,663 Posts
FitDave :p in 2

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nalbandian. Federer has probably not the level this year. But he is still dangerous especially because he give all he can for not lose.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Re: Who wins? Fed or Nalbi?

No poll?

Nalbandian playing well is a big task for an in-form Federer - and Federer is not in form right now.

Time to pack.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts

On the other hand, Nalbandian playing bad is a cakewalk even for the likes of Wawrinka and Almagro, so still a chance for Roger.

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Federer 2-0 or 2-1. Nalbandian is in superb form, however.

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

No poll?

Nalbandian playing well is a big task for an in-form Federer - and Federer is not in form right now.

Time to pack.
I tend to agree with you, but Fed played quite well today (albeit helped by a much favorable matchup). Still Nalbi shoudl clinch it. Polls take a few seconds to appear.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

Fed was better today, but I can't see him beating Nalby :/

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
looking at the way David demolished robredo..... all i can say is that I want to be confident but i'm not....... :sad:

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Federer in straights.

Nalbandian in ridiculous form, and Roger looking halfway decent before the match? It's like the perfect storm for a "How did that result come from the way they've been playing over the last two weeks?" kind of match.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
FitDave in 2. Fed will be lucky to hold more than 50% of his serve games.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
This is the first match since the final of RG 2007 where someone is massive favourite to beat Federer. I wonder what kind of odds the bookies will place on this.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts