1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
:haha: WTA

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It's very strange with me and Ocleppo. I only found out about the guy last week - saw him on Barletta CHAL entry list and noticed him because I know someone with the exact same surname. He wasn't ranked, so imagine my surprise two days later when he beat Setkic 1 and 3. Setkic is someone I know by name, much higher ranked and used to be even higher. So, Ocleppo already had points and was on the live ranking, just not on the official one when he beat Mischa today. I wonder if he got the WC because he's Tommy Hilfiger's stepson, but anyway it was not his step dad that won the match. Kudos to Julian and I'll continue following him (some more trivia - he has 3 challenger titles in doubles).

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
It's very strange with me and Ocleppo. I only found out about the guy last week - saw him on Barletta CHAL entry list and noticed him because I know someone with the exact same surname. He wasn't ranked, so imagine my surprise two days later when he beat Setkic 1 and 3. Setkic is someone I know by name, much higher ranked and used to be even higher. So, Ocleppo already had points and was on the live ranking, just not on the official one when he beat Mischa today.
Ranking system in 2019 is not the same as in 2018 and earlier. A guy with no ranking in 2019 can be dangerous. Just look at the odds of this match, they are the best indicator, Misha Zverev odds were 1.40.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Mischa's career...

And yeah, this dude is Tommy Hilfiger's stepson. His mom posted about his win on Instagram.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts