Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
36,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
novak fans are crushed (rightfully) and every nole hater is taking his turn to punch them when they hurt the most, just like a lot of ppl gloated and joked about rafa and his fans in the past year and after he lost AO14 to stan, just like a lot of fans gloated after fed lost wimby to novak last year.
and well fed, rafa and nole fans joke about murray all the time.

so like the song goes everybody hurts sometimes.

maybe we should all be a little nicer when our hateful player lose a big match or in general? i know its hard for some of u but we all know how bad we feels and joking about it is like pouring fuel on a burning men.

i took my punchb on joe last night on joe bc he always gloat when fed or another player i love lose and now he knows how annoying and hurting it feels so i doubt he will do it again.

maybe we should talk about the game, tactic etc etc more instead of gifs, mocking and bad repping the other player fan base?

Reactions: JayR

·
22,292 Posts
I think you are expecting too much there. Tard wars will never stop, even once the big 3 retires, they'll be tard wars between fans of other players.

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
as a fed tard i see no point in ending it. till i am maneuvering the shootgun against a water pistols i am willing to volunteer in any war

·
Registered
36,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bantering here and there its ok and part of the game but after big matches, the other fan base just smell the blood and instead of talking about tactic or Strategy we are busy doing other things non tennis related

·
22,292 Posts
novak fans are crushed (rightfully) and every nole hater is taking his turn to punch them when they hurt the most, just like a lot of ppl gloated and joked about rafa and his fans in the past year and after he lost AO14 to stan, just like a lot of fans gloated after fed lost wimby to novak last year.

maybe we should all be a little nicer when our hateful player lose a big match or in general? i know its hard for some of u but we all know how bad we feels and joking about it is like pouring fuel on a burning men.

i took my punchb on joe last night on joe bc he always gloat when fed or another player i love lose and now he knows how annoying and hurting it feels so i doubt he will do it again.

maybe we should talk about the game, tactic etc etc more instead of gifs, mocking and bad repping the other player fan base?
you really think so? :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
@OP: you are right on the money. Frankly, no one knows what'll happen. It's all probabilities. I extract far more value from watching how players handle matches and stress and their performance rather than hoping for specific results. Though who among us doesn't go in rooting for someone? Natural. But, anyone here with the agenda of deflating or promulgating a specific player to me is a total beta tard loser. Watch the tennis, get involved, get excited and acknowledge the result honestly, without twisting it and making excuses.

·
Registered
36,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you really think so? :lol:
he got a spank from me via whatsup it will take him a lot time to forget, so i hope it will be the last time

@OP: you are right on the money. Frankly, no one knows what'll happen. It's all probabilities. I extract far more value from watching how players handle matches and stress and their performance rather than hoping for specific results. Though who among us doesn't go in rooting for someone? Natural. But, anyone here with the agenda of deflating or promulgating a specific player to me is a total beta tard loser. Watch the tennis, get involved, get excited and acknowledge the result honestly, without twisting it and making excuses.
couldnt say it better

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

It's a noble purpose, but it will not work.

In my experience, a public forum of any kind (sports forums in particular) is about as stable as an armory filled with highly volatile gunpowder guarded by a tweaker smoking a cigar.

It only takes one irresponsible tard to ignite the whole pile. It has happened since the dawn of time, and it will continue happening unfortunately.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Stop acknowledging tards and start talking about the game. Example: "wow, isn't it unbelievable that Wawa hit all those winners today and never lost his composure? What a coup against such a solid #1 on a 30+ match winning streak and the clear favorite here."

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Never going to happen as long as there are Fedaltard fanatics who hate No1e with passion. And there are lots of them here, even in this thread, pretending, including but not limited to OP.

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
Never going to happen as long as there are Fedaltard fanatics who hate No1e with passion. And there are lots of them here, even in this thread, pretending, including but not limited to OP.
It also happens the other way around, Noletards feeling they should make up for Nole's less (but highly impressive) results in comparison with Fedal and kicking/gloating over those fanbases at every opportunity, even though everyone knows they are both passed their prime.

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
I was never a fan of tardwars, to some extent I think it is funny and a forum needs some 'action' between rival fangroups but when push comes to shove we should not overdo it, IMO.

But this is MTF, there will always be lunatics who still gonna rub it in your face after a tough loss but in most cases the 'fans/tards' who are complaining about it were the ones gloating/baiting before as well.

Reactions: Punky

·
Registered
24,604 Posts
Way too much irony here to even comment upon.

But this is MTF, there will always be lunatics who still gonna rub it in your face after a tough loss but in most cases the 'fans/tards' who are complaining about it were the ones gloating/baiting before as well.
Indeed. Those who shout loudest, whine the longest when the boot is on the other foot.

·
Registered
623 Posts
@Enrique: True. It's funny seeing people having to eat their words. Still, it's all very juvenile and indicative of a very low level of intelligence and overall emotional vulnerability. Pretty sad actually. At least with regard to the supertrolls and tards. What a waste of energy. Go get laid ffs.

·
Banned
923 Posts
No. Haters asked for it with their incessant weak era bullshit.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts