Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is not something I am used to but it seems that I have been kinda spied lately by some idiot and obviously bored guy, who likes it to stir it up, impersonating my username here, posting stuff all related to what he must still be dreaming about in his sad teenager life......I admit I first felt angry because I couldn't imagine that, me being somebody who never posts (or so hardly that it equals never) on GMs and only posting in forums of players I like, among ppl I appreciate, some poster could look for trouble, taking me as a target of his infamous attacks. But, actually, it's more flattering than anything else. Because that shows how deep an interest even quietest and insignificant ppl like me could raise. I sincerely hope that this (or these guys, as I am pretty sure this is no isolated act) will end soon, for the sake of the mental sanity of the trolls. As I really think that they should have better things to do of their respective lives than trying to give lessons about life to ppl who were already aware of it before they were born.

So, this is my personal message to those trolls, lurkers, or whatever you call them. I still hope for you that you will, one day, discover there's an outside world where you might find some natural interest. See you. :wavey:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts