Mens Tennis Forums banner

ATP Finals (in singles) must be cancel since 2021?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exibition's format of ATP Finals wil be greater idea may be?

Example: chair umpire - Thiem and on court - Djokovic with Nadal) Linesmens - Schwartzman and Tsitsipas. Good idea?

Ballboys - Federer, Medvedev and other)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Example: chair umpire - Thiem and on court - Djokovic with Nadal) Linesmens - Schwartzman and Tsitsipas. Good idea?

Ballboys - Federer, Medvedev and other)

·
9,505 Posts
Forum disruption? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Snowwy

·
Registered
961 Posts
Why would they cancel one of the top 5 most prestigious events on the tour? Not to mention it's the tournament where the ATP makes most money.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Do you voice simulate your thread titles when making a thread?

Again time again after time gets worse is it,no.. you think I?

You might as well hand it over to Yoda to convey the point you are trying to get across.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Maybe... just maybe this could be the most retarded thread OP has ever opened, and he had quite a few tries recently.

No, it is surely the one.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
When Diego suck here in full mode only thing I want - cancel one)))

It was awful dissapointment for me. I thought Diego can be in SF or even F here. Even in MOST pessimistic view!
Diego’s serve is just too cheeks to win tourneys like this but I love the guy and wanted him to win but he never had a chance really.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
As if you are any better, your posts add zero value to this forum.
That ain't very nice mate, I actually post a lot of high quality tennis-related analysis when there are relevant matches, and then continue to keep the forum alive in between with some banter and wit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts