1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning: major rant with excessive swearing

15 cents!
15 mother fucking cents! that is all i am fucking worth to Target :fiery:

i had my review today, i was the highest rated flow team member and what was my great score worth? 15 fucking cents. that, everyone, is my raise FOR THE YEAR! i work my fucking ass off, i stay late, i learn shit that no one else on flow team knows and what does it get me? 15 cents. ladde fucking da! when Charles told me how much it was it didn't even sink in. i mean by brother's standard of living increase was 17 cents for the year, how could my raise for the year be 15 cents? :awww:

i sat outside and ranted to Charles (who has no control over how big the raises are, the excutives do that) so long that i got sunburnt :eek:

my stomach is just in a knot now. i mean how could it only be .15? this is the place that keeps talking about promoting me but i guess it was nothing more then talk. pointless rambling to keep me at this job, empty promises and nothing more. i feel so stupid for falling for them. i should have known better nothing has ever gone right for me why would it start now?

i... i don't know. i should have stayed in Iowa, there was just no point in coming out here. the tennis tourneys are going to be here before i know it and i'm not going to have a dime to spend on tickets anyway. i.... *sigh* i don't even know what to say anymore and can't hardly see to type anyway so i'm just going to go back to banging my head on the wall. maybe i can knock some sense into my fucking brain

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Millions of :hug:s, Nicki! You deserve waaaay better. Good things will come your way soon. You shouldn't stop believing :hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts