Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mauresmo:“It's exciting.We are entering more the phase where we can tease each other"

Seems to be going well between Andy and Amélie. Great for humanity. Good for British-French relations, as Llodra at least is now supporting Andy.

Discuss.

A match made in heaven

[...]

Admittedly, the success of the partnership cannot be judged fully until the end of the fortnight in SW19. And yet all the signs are that Mauresmo’s sympathetic and humorous personality has meshed brilliantly with the Scot’s own.

“My sensations don’t matter,” Mauresmo said on Tuesday. “What I am happy about is the way he is playing in the first four matches and that he is feeling good and the game has come together so far.

“It is exciting. We are getting to know each other much better and entering more the phase where we can tease each other."

[....]

While neither Murray nor Mauresmo will be drawn on their plans beyond Wimbledon, everything we are seeing on the court – and hearing off it – suggests that the compatibility index is high.

Meanwhile the boldness of Murray’s recruitment strategy has also brought him a new constituency of fans: a mixture of equal-rights activists and Francophiles.

“I won Eastbourne with her,” Llodra told L’Equipe. “I hope Murray will win Wimbledon with her.”

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Re: “It is exciting. We are ... entering more the phase where we can tease each other

Mauresmo was an amazing tennis player and no doubt she is a great coach.

Also, I have to laugh at the people making fun of Murray for hiring a female as his coach.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Re: “It is exciting. We are ... entering more the phase where we can tease each other

Seems to be going well between Andy and Amélie. Great for humanity. Good for British-French relations, as Llodra at least is now supporting Andy.

Discuss.

A match made in heaven

[...]

Admittedly, the success of the partnership cannot be judged fully until the end of the fortnight in SW19. And yet all the signs are that Mauresmo’s sympathetic and humorous personality has meshed brilliantly with the Scot’s own.

“My sensations don’t matter,” Mauresmo said on Tuesday. “What I am happy about is the way he is playing in the first four matches and that he is feeling good and the game has come together so far.

“It is exciting. We are getting to know each other much better and entering more the phase where we can tease each other."

[....]

While neither Murray nor Mauresmo will be drawn on their plans beyond Wimbledon, everything we are seeing on the court – and hearing off it – suggests that the compatibility index is high.

Meanwhile the boldness of Murray’s recruitment strategy has also brought him a new constituency of fans: a mixture of equal-rights activists and Francophiles.

“I won Eastbourne with her,” Llodra told L’Equipe. “I hope Murray will win Wimbledon with her.”

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

In before Mauresmo isn't actually a lesbian and leaves Kim in ruins.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Bump. This will be a test of the strength of their new relationship.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts

Obviously teasing Murray too much, it looked like his mind wasn't on the match today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts