Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paulo lost to JMDP (3)6-7, 6-0, 3-6

If you're wondering why JMDP lost that 2nd set 6-0... I think I have the answer! ;)

Where: Adelaide, Australia

When: 2nd set! -- something must have happened!

What: As for what happened, Del Porto lost a set, 6-0, to the :silly:est player on tour!!??

Why: This might be disturbing for some people. Del Porto was HIT by his :( and :silly: opponent!!!!!!

"Hit them hard!" Says Champion!

:singer: Theirry Champion has discovered a new tactic, executed by his charge, Paul-Henri Mathieu during the Next Generation Adelaide International on Thursday.

This new tactic, "Hit Your Opponent", was proved very close to perfection when Mathieu, who's on the losing way, decided to execute the plan by hitting his Argentine opponent in the hand. The first ever victim to this new effective plan is Juan Martin Del Porto who had to call for a treatment. The French camp was please with the outcome when the young Argentine lost the 2nd set without having won a game.

However, Champion's new tactic couldn't bring the expected victory. Mathieu lost the 3rd set 6-3 and Del Porto survived the cruel plan of the Frenchmen.

Champion later told the press that it would take some time for Mathieu to hit his opponent effectively. "It's his fault!!. Due to the result in the 2nd set, you can see that my plan is perfect. It's only a matter of time before he aims the targets and hit them better." Champion said.

:haha:

Source: Gettyimages' caption :lol:

ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 04: Juan Martin Del Porto of Argentina waits for treatment to an injured hand in his match with Paul-Henri Mathieu of France during day five of the 2007 Next Generation Adelaide International at Memorial Drive on January 4, 2007 in Adelaide, Australia.

ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 04: Paul-Henri Mathieu of France apologises after hitting Juan Martin Del Porto of Argentina during day five of the 2007 Next Generation Adelaide International at Memorial Drive on January 4, 2007 in Adelaide, Australia.
:crazy:

Look how sorry he was... :p :lol:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:lol: :yeah: :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts