Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My question is for the all 9 masters series:
-Nole needs just Cincy!
-Rafa needs Paris and Miami
-Roger needs MC and Rome
Rafa and Roger won madrid when it was held indoors. Do they have to win Shanghai for the all 9 set?
I was so pissed that Agassi never triied harder at Hamburg and MC!
Tnx

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Federer also won Madrid on blue clay too. He only needs Rome and MC. He had a chance last year to win Rome but was dismantled by Nadal. He has a really good chance of winning MC tomorrow though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love both swiss players. I hope theywin DC this year and i hope Fed wins tommorow. I wish all the best to Stan too. Just i have a feeling if roger doesnt win MC tommorow he never will!
Was so shocked Rafa lost to Ferrer on clay and in MC of all places. I hope to see a rematch of Rafa vs Pics in Barca!
One more question does Fed go to number 3 if wins? Stan has a 1/4 to defend and roger didnt play last year?

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Fed will go to #3 if he wins tomorrow yes
The Djokovic wrist injury could really change everything. It opens the possibility of Fed getting to #2 depending on how long he is out...hmm

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
He would need to be out for a while to lose the #2 spot..however even so, it could give Fed the opportunity to be Seeded #2 in the next few tourney's depending on the injury and results tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts