Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was very exciting again. First of all we went to the training courts again. We saw Fernando and Carlos, and we let Fernando sign our Nando Chica T-Shirts :) With a pen, so it will go off easily :lol: I'm never going to wash that shirt again ;)

When we got out of the group of kids, we went to look for court 2 (cibeles I think) and after about half an hour we finally found it :eek: The current match was Olivier Rochus - Berdych. Oli lost first set 6-1 and it didn't look good. Berdych was a bit creepy :scared: but what struck me is that he has such a high voice for such a big guy!! Anyway, it was a historical moment: Sjoukje was actually cheering for Olivier. :lol: :yeah: And it helped, cause he won :D I hung over the rail and asked for his autograph and when I said 'félicitations' (that's about all the French I know, and I bet it's wrong too :eek: :lol: ) and I was all excited when he looked me in the eye and said 'merci'. He has such lovely blue eyes!!!

After Ferrer-Calleri, which ended about 6pm, and Andy Roddick and Tommy Robredo started practising on centre court. Tommy was constantly talking and talking while his coach sat there waiting. When he was playing with Andy, he fooled around. When he hit a ball into the net he threw his racket in the air (playfully) or when he made a good point he started shouting 'VAMOS!!!!'. After a while Andy started imitating him :lol: But we were thrown out of the Arena for the night session :( so we went away to get something to eat.

In the hallway upstairs we noticed a long queue, and it turned out Carlos Moya was giving an autograph session. We got in line of course. It went kind of quickly because you could bring only one thing with you. OMC I never thought he was so sexy. Especially up close. He's got something about him that makes you go :hearts: He signed our flags and because next day was Sjoukje's birthday, she asked for a picture too. I had to make it because Gaby was sent away already. I hope the pic turned out well!! And then he gave her 2 kisses. When we got out we were like hysterical bunnies jumping up and down all excited, and Sjoukje started :bigcry: because she was so moved. And the best thing is: all that with a camera pointed at us. :eek:

Then we went to see JC Ferrero vs. Mirnyi. Juan Carlos lost in straight sets. Leigh text us that we were on tv ~again~. And afterwards Fernando played The Other Nando, being Fernando Gonzalez. We cheered and we screamed and we shouted, but in vain :awww: :bigcry: But it was a great match. Fernando's little sister is so cute! She noticed us (like everyone in Madrid did lol lol)

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:lol: so that REALLY happened then? I, Sjoukje, cheered for Oli??? oh my Carlos :lol:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:haha:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts