Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we wait for the Kremlin Cup to begin it is a good time to reflect on what a terrific year Amelie is having so far. If there were any doubts that Amelie had exorsized the mental demons that had infested her game, her quarter-final wins over a bewildered Capriati in London and New York, well and truely eliminated them.
Mauresmo says, "It feels great inside..I think to myself. I have different ways now to win a match. Either go to the net and be aggressive and dictate the game, or if doesn't work and maybe physically I don't feel good enough. I can still, hang in there and really make the opponent play one more shot each time"

ALLEZ AMELIE ..good luck in Moscow momo, your opponents should be just that little bit more nervous knowing your in the draw...I'm sure Jennifer will be:p :p :p :p

devoted
metta

·
Registered
14 Posts
Some days ago, as I was channel surfing, I suddenly caught sight of Amelie. It turned out to be on TVS. She was talking a lot, but my french isn't too good. Seemed like an interesting show but I really couldn't figure out much.

If someone watched it, maybe they could tell me what it was about? Amelie was a guest along with a few others, and a woman kept showing a plaque saying 'Rester Normal' to all of them... I couldn't make any sense of that.

Oh and the words 'retour gagnant' were superimposed when Amelie was talking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts