Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What impact will this have on the clay warrior's AO?

·
justice for all
16,233 Posts
Clay warrior’s? I thought you put that trolling behind you, mate. 🙁

As for Dominic this isn’t great news indeed. His AO title bid has just suffered a lot. 🙁

·
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Clay warrior’s? I thought you put that trolling behind you, mate. 🙁

As for Dominic this isn’t great news indeed. His AO title bid has just suffered a lot. 🙁
Lol :D only a joke @guitarra

·
Registered
11,793 Posts
He will recover until AO and maybe still have time to get there and serve quarantine before the tournament starts.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
It seems to me that the government would have to make an exception for Massu to arrive later than the rest of the players and entourages. As it stands they're supposed to all arrive and quarantine at the same time or not at all.

Edit: This was said by Moya about his not coming to AO:

My intention was to be with the team from the beginning of the Australian Open as usual but the Australian government is not authorising separate travelling and arriving at the beginning of the tournament.

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
With Monastir Futures canceled, Hambourg Future Cairo and Antalya Futures delayed, I have a very bad taste of déja vu this morning... as if we were in March 2020 again....

But that said if they do not cancel AO swing, it is difficult to imagine positive Massu (and his contacts) could be allowed to travel in one of the 18 charter planes today or tomorrow.

Normal rule is no private plane but Tennis Australia already broke its own rules with special poshy quarantine in Adelaide for the very best.

They already found an agreement about Sandgren

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
All this for a seasonal flu sometimes with no symptoms and a 99.9% recovery ratio. Whatever happened to no fear, life goes on? We will not let this change our lives?

If people want to take the risk of this flu virus they should be free to. If some people want to hide in their closet with mask on 23.5-7 they should be free to.

Masks and lockdowns are not working.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts

·
Registered
17,695 Posts
All this for a seasonal flu sometimes with no symptoms and a 99.9% recovery ratio. Whatever happened to no fear, life goes on? We will not let this change our lives?

If people want to take the risk of this flu virus they should be free to. If some people want to hide in their closet with mask on 23.5-7 they should be free to.

Masks and lockdowns are not working.
Trump lost. You can stop now.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Despite Massu not being there for Thiem, Thiem is the favorite, Djokovic has declined a fraction, secondhalf of 2020 was big disappointment. Can Dominic Thiem Conquer Australia? · Tennis-Prose.com
Too much on the line for the no.1 to take lightly including historic records of most HC majors, three in a row AO’s & second most dominant major for an ATP pro, w/ Thiem being much more on Novak’s radar than last year.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Too much on the line for the no.1 to take lightly including historic records of most HC majors, three in a row AO’s & second most dominant major for an ATP pro, w/ Thiem being much more on Novak’s radar than last year.
I think Novak must be dancing in his suite because without his coach the Austrian is obviously shaken.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts