Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
I'm sure that ladies on the forum will go to bathroom before scrolling the page down.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Relevant info from relevant person, well done Klizan

:shrug:

First it was, : "If they aren't professional tennis players, they shouldn't comment".

Then it was (when C. Rochus commented) - "If they aren't a current tennis player, they shouldn't comment".

Now, it is, "If they are a low ranked tennis player, they shouldn't comment".

Do you know what denial is ?

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
First it was, : "If they aren't professional tennis players, they shouldn't comment".

Then it was (when C. Rochus commented) - "If they aren't a current tennis player, they shouldn't comment".

Now, it is, "If they are a low ranked tennis player, they shouldn't comment".

Do you know what denial is ?
Well, I mean who cares if the player who has yet to play full-time on ATP events comments about No.1. It's not that anyone shouldn't, just seems like a totally random and pointless interview, no offense to Martin

PS. And unless he trains with Djokovic's team or smth, his opinion is not more relevant than mine or yours, is it?

·
Registered
6,368 Posts
The kid has balls saying nole is kosher but not so sure about nadal :eek:

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
clean ? I'm sure Nole has a good hygiene too.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
The more relevant part of the OP posted blog is this:
Overworked tennis players hit the exhibition trail

First in line: Rafael Nadal will play David Ferrer in Taiwan on October 1, before the Asian swing. Tickets range between 2800-13800 new Taiwan dollars (between $95 and $450 Canadian). Because, really, what he needs is an extra plane ride and an extra tennis match – not that we begrudge him making a few bucks. Here’s a piece from Alexandra Willis in the U.K. Telegraph that makes some good points about the players’ recent beefs on the schedule. Former player (and current Hamburg tournament director) Michael Stich had a few things to say about it. Andy Roddick had his annual charity exhibition thing Wednesday night, raising over a million bucks with special patron Elton John. (Not all exhibitions are money grabs).
Working for a good cause
Of course, there was the infamous Djokovic-Nadal exhibition all the way down in Colombia between Indian Wells and Miami. Roddick, Mardy Fish and the Bryan brothers will be in Mobile, Alabama next Monday for an exhibition.
Seats still available?
Fish’s foundation will have its event the weekend of Dec. 9. He’s already working on special guests.
And, of course, Milos Raonic will entertain Pete Sampras at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto Nov. 17, with special opening act Aleks Wozniak vs. Eugenie Bouchard.

·
Registered
17,893 Posts
What in the world did I just click on...

*gets to relevant portion*

For the record, who is Martin Klizan and is his opinion significant? I've never heard of him.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
They always say that after they make the comments. "Oh, I didn't mean what I said, my words were twisted by the press!"

:rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to the Pete/Milos exo though. Naturally it won't be streamed, but it sounds like a fun match.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
They always say that after they make the comments. "Oh, I didn't mean what I said, my words were twisted by the press!"

:rolleyes:
Can you give me some examples? I'm curious if Medvedev isssued a similar response after he "accused" Becker of doping

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.volkskrant.nl%2Fvk%2Fnl%2F2698%2FSport%2Farticle%2Fdetail%2F2440973%2F2011%2F06%2F03%2FBecker-is-meerdere-malen-vergeven-voor-dopegebruik.dhtml

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Can you give me some examples? I'm curious if Medvedev isssued a similar response after he "accused" Becker of doping
Well, not just in tennis, just in general. Brad Pitt, for example, did an interview where he said a few not so nice things about Jen Aniston, then a couple days later tried to backtrack and say that his words were misinterpreted and he didn't mean it like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts