Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Olivetti in 2

Votes: 3 10.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both Serve & Volleyers in this match? :eek: How often does that happen? :confused:

Llodra age 31 vs. the italian age 20. I think Llodra will win due to his sheer experience. You can't out Serve & Volley Llodra can you? :confused:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Hard to say, i expect at least 2Tie-breaks, maybe even all 3. Both have great serves and are bad returners, court is fast and indoors, so really BP´s will be rare, Llodra is more experienced player, but in TB´s everything is possible and if Olivetti will in TB hit 5 service winners from 5 serves, Llodra can be under pressure, miss few 1st serves and after 2nd Ollivetti can take chances, but the same can happen otherwise, i see this match totally open, the one who will be hitting more 1st serves in TB´s should win this

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
funny how everyone expects a tie break from this guy when he's currently 2 tb out of 12 sets played in this tourney

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
funny how everyone expects a tie break from this guy when he's currently 2 tb out of 12 sets played in this tourney
Look at who is playing, his serve is too much for guy like Llodra and Llodra´s style should be too much for him too, pretty good serve-lefty serve and volleys to back-up that, unless Ollivetti has world-class passing shots can´t see him break Llodra´s serve more than once - so that´s why i expect tie-breaks

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
might be this time...
Olivetti has several lapses during a match so I won't be surprised if Llodra manages to break him once in every set.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
I think Llodra in 2 with no tiebreaks needed.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Llodra in 2. Too much sexy.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
olivetti df's too much, that will cost him if there is a tiebreak.
Yep- he had 9 double faults- that's 2 entire service games worth.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
If he serves as good as people say he does, then I really gotta see this guy in action. Too bad the match starts to late :facepalm:.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Both Serve & Volleyers in this match? :eek: How often does that happen? :confused:

Llodra age 31 vs. the italian age 20. I think Llodra will win due to his sheer experience. You can't out Serve & Volley Llodra can you? :confused:
He's french. :p

It should be an interesting match.:yeah:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Olivetti will struggle with Llodras huge second serve. Llodra is a good doubles player and usually makes a few cracking returns here and there. Besides, Olivetti won't get the crowd support he had against Fish.

One tiebreak and one break for Llodra.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Llodra is good at returning big serves and very hard to break for a poor returner.

He's always very motivated in France.

I expect him to win in 2 sets, maybe won't even need any tie-break.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts