·
Registered
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easy peasy for Chosen One.

·
Premium Member
11,547 Posts
Tsitsipas in full flow is just too good for any player who is not at 100%. His tennis IQ is very solid and his strategies against other all court players is really good. He is not as aesthetically pleasing as vintage Federer , but he most certainly has a brain , which is void for many other players.

Also you could see the look on Bulbik's face that was telling of a man who is in constant battle with himself.

·
justice for all
16,257 Posts
Another good match by the Greek Freak, well done, Stef!

Hopefully title no5 incoming tomorrow. But I’d love it to be vs Felix for many different reasons.

Come on!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
cmon Stefanos go get another title

·
Registered
820 Posts
Tsitsipas was great and will be the favorite in the final no matter the opponent (even if Felix is not an ideal match-up for him). Still, one gotta give some credit to the way Bublik prolonged the match when he went three break points down on serve. Particularly the under-arm service winner was clever, where Bublik managed to create enough side-spin on it to draw an error.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Bublik is a trash human being. At 5-6 changeover in the first set, he starts to nastily mock the french fans that are chanting to the band music (a tradition in the tournament). He reminds me of those insecure dude bros that says edgy stuff just to look cool, when he just looks like an a-hole. Hope his career flames out like Tomic.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Bublik is a trash human being. At 5-6 changeover in the first set, he starts to nastily mock the french fans that are chanting to the band music (a tradition in the tournament). He reminds me of those insecure dude bros that says edgy stuff just to look cool, when he just looks like an a-hole. Hope his career flames out like Tomic.
Define 'nastily mock'

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Expected Felix to lead the head to head 10-0 judging by this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts