·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
GOATivetti :bowdown:
Fish :haha: should have gone to Memphis :bigwave:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
No big deal for Fish. He was only here to learn some French, so he wouldn't need to make comments like "I don't speak French, dumbass."

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Cipolla had better service stats vs seppi than Fish did today, a slow tank, not sure it was worth 300k though.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I couldn't watch the match (MArseilles is not on tennistv in France :rolleyes: ) but from the scoreboard, he won many points on Fish's serve (broke Fish 3 times, 8 break points in 3rd set) : how did that happen ?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Fish was very bad, Olivetti did a good first set and then had up and down (was *3-1 in the second) but managed to win at the end and that the most important. Very nice run for him :yeah:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I would like to see him play against Raonic:D Maybe in a year that could happen. This kid has a huge service.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Fish :haha: How he could get broken 3 times on a hard court by a limited guy like Olivetti being broken almost for the 4th time is beyond me...

But kudos to the Frenchman with Italian name, nice career ahead of him if he stays healthy. His 1st serve is an amazing weapon and I like his very positive attitude, something what for example Guccione hasn't got and that's one of the reasons he didn't take advantage of his serve to achieve more.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
I wish this was a slam match

·
Registered
14,666 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
This Olivetti is not bad at all. He moves really well for beeing an over 2m giant, good slice backhand, solid forehand, nice volleys.
Not worse than Raonic.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Cipolla had better service stats vs seppi than Fish did today, a slow tank, not sure it was worth 300k though.
300k, are you serious? :spit:

Anyway, this bandwagon will derail quickly when Olivetti adds some L's to his 1-4 Challenger record.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts