Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tight match, but mainly because of Llodra's big serve. PHM hit so many passing shots with Llodra charging the net, I lost count.

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
4-0 in tb's this week, wow doesn't make sense to me.

You would think a serve only mug like Llorda would be able to win one of the tb's.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Paulo :woohoo:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
expected one

any breaks?

·
Registered
18,903 Posts
Thanks for the win, PHM ;)

·
Registered
10,317 Posts
:cool:
4x 7-6 this week, thats just insane :crazy: :rocker2: :worship:

Not a bit of so called choke, I hope there wont be some big one when it does happen :tape:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
23 aces by Llodra, he becomes a service machine like Ivanisevic or Rusedski :unsure: Unfortunately Llodra is still a tie-break choker. He served 2nd serve at 5:5 in the 2nd tie-break like a pussy :eek: That's the main difference between him and the players who I've mentioned above. They always took a risk on the 2nd serve in the crucial moments in the tie-breaks (at 5:5, 6:7 etc.), therefore they were so good in long tie-breaks.
Congrats to PHM - winning 4 tie-breaks in 4 consecutive sets is unusual :yeah:

·
Registered
10,317 Posts
:woohoo:

This win means a lot more now :rolls:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
23 aces by Llodra, he becomes a service machine like Ivanisevic or Rusedski :unsure: Unfortunately Llodra is still a tie-break choker. He served 2nd serve at 5:5 in the 2nd tie-break like a pussy :eek: That's the main difference between him and the players who I've mentioned above. They always took a risk on the 2nd serve in the crucial moments in the tie-breaks (at 5:5, 6:7 etc.), therefore they were so good in long tie-breaks.
Perhaps Llodra read this text because in Rotterdam he risked on the 2nd serve each time in the crucial moments and it has been working all week perfectly :rolls: :woohoo:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts