Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bolelli is not the best returner of the world but the stat is pretty impressive.
I just saw the second set and it was a very good Richard. Next steps are more dangerous but he is one of the main contenders for the title.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Renaud, did you record the match? Is there anyway you can post it?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
17 aces for such a short match is quite an achievement

Saw the match, it wasn't great, but Richard played really well and consistent, which should make his fans pleased and optimistic

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Gasquet was very good at service department, and he only had to wait to feed off Bolelli´s brainless play and countless easy ue´s. Disgusting from Simone :eek:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Renaud, did you record the match? Is there anyway you can post it?
No sorry.... But i posted a link in RG forum, so maybe you can see his match tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
expected, but still impressive. Bolelli isn't terrible.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Gasquet was very good at service department, and he only had to wait to feed off Bolelli´s brainless play and countless easy ue´s. Disgusting from Simone :eek:
From the few matches I have seen of Bolelli, this seems to be his usual approach. :p :lol: Has a lot of potential, but needs to get his brain checked, first.

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
From the few matches I have seen of Bolelli, this seems to be his usual approach. :p :lol: Has a lot of potential, but needs to get his brain checked, first.
He will always make errors with his game but I´ve seen him play a lot calmer and not that brainless. But yes, he needs to learn many things yet to become a better player

1 - 20 of 39 Posts