The Djoker, the Smoker, the Midnight Toker:worship:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
He is tired....we'll se tomorrow.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Simon will beat him tommorrow. Djoko won't want to lose to some of his main rivals in the later rounds in such a meaningless tournament so will just lose against Simon and save face.

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Simon will beat him tommorrow. Djoko won't want to lose to some of his main rivals in the later rounds in such a meaningless tournament so will just lose against Simon and save face.
You have already a bet on Simon mate ?

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

:haha:

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Main rival = Simon? If you said Baghdatis, Ferero, Murray. Mathiey...but Simon?

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol:

why do you always said that ?

i hate when peole call him joker
dunno, I just thought of it the first time I started a thread of one his wins, and now it's just TRADITION

is what I call him better than just "JOKER"??????;)

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
The Djoker, the Smoker, the Midnight Toker:worship:
If you try hard enough, I am sure you can come up with something different next time Djokovic wins:yeah:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
He didn't look at his most lively out there but he did enough.

We'll see if he can step it up tomorrow - he may need to.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Main rival = Simon? If you said Baghdatis, Ferero, Murray. Mathiey...but Simon?
no you moron, what he said was Djokovic does NOT want to lose to one of his main rivals, therefore he will just lose to SIMON, who is clearly NOT a main rival

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you try hard enough, I am sure you can come up with something different next time Djokovic wins:yeah:
see above, bloke:wavey:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
He could already loose against DODIG, regarding to you...why waiting for better rival???:p

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
That "meaningless" tournament is worth 200 points, which I'm sure he'd like to have. The more he earns before Indian Wells and Miami the less pressure he'll have as he has to defend A LOT of points during masters series season. So, he's not gonna kill himself if he loses but he'll most definately try his best to win.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
That "meaningless" tournament is worth 200 points, which I'm sure he'll gladly like to have. The more he earns before Indian Wells and Miami the less pressure he'll have as he has to defend A LOT of points during masters series season.
He plays in Rotterdam and Dubai - plenty of time to catch up. Not as though all the top 10 are playing this week anyways.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts