Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
:unsure:

Registered
Expected really

Registered
A-ha-ha. Ricockulous meltdown from Dnived, lost 8 str8 games from 4-4. Hates playing pushmon + back to mental muggery. Disgusting result.

Registered
Eat bagel from Simon?Rly?

Registered
can't recall the last time Simon delivered bakery products

Registered
Wow. 5 points won in the second set. 0/3 breakpoints saved.

I didn鈥檛 watch the match but he鈥檚 either injured or tanking with numbers like that against Simon.

Registered
I am sure the crowd was antagonistic enough to propel MadLad to new heights and then some, so I have to assume this was a tank. :unsure:

Reactions: DinnerWarrior

Registered
Not so nice looking in the mirror daniil and this one kick your ass. What happened !??

Reactions: MWW

Registered
Wow. 5 points won in the second set. 0/3 breakpoints saved.

I didn鈥檛 watch the match but he鈥檚 either injured or tanking with numbers like that against Simon.
Was super disgusted with himself for flanking the first set and also roused by the crowd to the point where he totally checked out of it.

Registered
Medvedev won a 40-shot rally at the start of game #9 in the first set (Simon was serving at 4-4). And... he went downhill immediately after that 鈥 dropped next 4 points with 4 ROS misses, then got broken for the set and completely checked out of the match.
His meltdown was fascinating to watch. In a way, it was like watching the ending of Thelma & Louise 鈥 like those two characters were having a conversation inside Daniil's head and persuaded him to drive off the cliff. Which he did.

Registered
Their matches are normally tiring affairs and I'm guessing Med wasn't in the mood for it today.

3-0 H2H.

Reactions: hammett

Registered
Good fight from Medvedev. Beaten by the far better player but never stopped believing despite being outplayed in their last match.

Good win for Simon too.

Registered
Luckily for Med he has from now until after Wimbledon to gain as many points as he can before he has to defend all those points at the end of the year

1 - 20 of 33 Posts