Tsonga vs. Ancic
Youzhny vs. Cilic
Grosjean vs. Wawarinka
Surprised Nadal's sitting this one out

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Marseille

Very interesting. Mainly Tsonga/Ancic game catched my eyes. Already now some bookies offer odds over 3 on Ancic which seems valuable. What do you mean guys?

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
Re: Marseille

tomorrow's OOP?

G

·
Anyone know what’s up with the Toad and his fitness? I know he has been inactive for a long time now but $3+ is tempting

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm going for Nieminen 2-0 @ 1.80

Soderling has been out for the last 6 months and still has a lot to catch...Besides, Nieminen was playing good in January. If he can stay fit it will take it easily...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I really want to put some cash on Cilic to beat Youzhny @2.88 but I might leave it

I'll leave it. I'll take Llodra to win @1.62 over Seppi, thank you very much.

I can't believe it Llodra is playing tomorrow and I found 1.80 at paddypower :mad:

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Fognini over Vanek 1.48
MY play of the day,may be of the week!!Dont care about H2H as Vanek is still not 100% fit and may be never will...his last result shows it all, its pure hyenism to earn money on injure players but..

Yves Montand over deWILDer 1.44
I was never fan of this little lefty and never will.

Vassallo Arg. over Pashanski 1.64
Just a feeling.

Yanina over Peng 2.37
I was waiting for this girl and the draw was too generous for her, struggling Peng that ass was beat by players like Olaru,Kleybanova..

Loit-Cetkovská 1.44
I am little sceptic about Petras future, she was nr. 5 junior but I see no potencial in her, poor movement, no power on bh, nothing to bother heirs opponents...clear win for Loit here!

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
jesus :wavey:

Yeah IMO Fognini is worth every money. Vanek is finishing career. It's good he still has the rank to get in some main draws :haha:. Anything against him and Zib. Dunno if you guys read my Wroclaw challenger reports, well even at the practise session each 3rd Vanek's ball landed at the net and he played his coach.

(sorry for the Czech tennis btw)

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
A couple of plays that look value!!

50 units on Wayne Odesnik 2.50 over Guillermo Garcia Lopez - Wayno plays tough at home,big ask for Lopez!!

20 units on Jiri Vanek 3.25 over Fabio Fognini - Jiri a forgotten man,big odds for a 1st time matchup!!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
Odesnik looks like a good dog for u, freak. I saw GGL and he was kinda rubbish, barely he beat an injured Zovko. His 2nd serve is around 130 kph and he's a df machine. If Wayno plays his normal level, he should win.

If Wayno will underperform, then he can lose though :p but worth a shot IMO.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Fognini X Nieminen @ 1.97

So far both players have shown solid results this season and both face opponents who are either injured or freshly coming off an injury.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
So many mugs playing today - really shitty card.

Maybe worth opposing Moya vs Ventura. Moya has suffered 1st round defeats at Costa Do Sauipe in the two previous times he has played here vs muppets Behrend and Alves. Ventura had a good run at Vina Del Mar a couple weeks ago and is adjusted to clay court tennis unlike Moya who this is his first tournament since he got knocked out in the first round of the Aus open 4 weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts