Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
GREAT performance from Söderling - wow, he's BACK, too! :hatoff:

Fired 17 aces, while Richard's serve was MIA...
Ancic - Söderling will be an Ace Fest I expect.

Funny this tournament. A lot of three set matches - well, good fun for the crowd! :yeah:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Expected result.:eek:
Gasquet has been playing pretty poorly recently.

From 2-0 against Soderling in H2H in 2006,he is now 2-2.......great improvement from Gasquet.:eek:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
My inexperience in vbetting shows because I bet on Gasquet:eek:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Clear tank job by Gasquet

He can spend more time with his boyfriend Lagardere in Valentine`s day

Reactions: Deivid23

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
This was a pathethic one

Gasquet had everything under control, was firing aces, earning BPs and so on and suddenly he blew one service game and his game totally collapsed

Soderling was good enough to win it but I'm telling you, I find nothing interesting about this guy. His forehand is looking even worse than Richie's, his game is clumsy (although effective enough against hopeless Gasquet) and so on. The only thing that looks fine about him is his serve sometimes, and that pretty girlfriend

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Mean Swede Machine is back. His accuracy was way off, but even without it he was too strong for Gasquet.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
This was a pathethic one

Gasquet had everything under control, was firing aces, earning BPs and so on and suddenly he blew one service game and his game totally collapsed

Soderling was good enough to win it but I'm telling you, I find nothing interesting about this guy. His forehand is looking even worse than Richie's, his game is clumsy (although effective enough against hopeless Gasquet) and so on. The only thing that looks fine about him is his serve sometimes, and that pretty girlfriend

:eek::eek::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
A great day for tennis.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts