Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
LOL, WOW SOMEONE STARTED A CHEERING THREAD!!

... and here i was thinking im the only one on this board that gives a damn..

GO MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Come on Flipper!!! Please make a great tournament and prepare yourself for Wimbledon! We're waiting for your come-back.... Win a couple of matches here, bring happiness to my life... :)

B

·
0 Posts
well both flip and hewitt on their doubles, from all reports flip served really well :bounce:

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
flip_fan said:
LOL, WOW SOMEONE STARTED A CHEERING THREAD!!

... and here i was thinking im the only one on this board that gives a damn..

GO MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:
Oh, you're definitely not the only one. :hug:

GOOOOOOOOO MARK!!!!!!!!! :bigclap: :bounce: :banana: :yippee: :bigclap: :bounce: :banana: :yippee: :bigclap: :bounce: :banana: :yippee:

B

·
0 Posts
great stuff flip :woohoo:

now i hope he is competitive against roddick

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
bad gambler said:
great stuff flip :woohoo:

now i hope he is competitive against roddick
hmmm... i dont know about that. they have never played before, and mark generally has a tough time with new opponents, but then again no one expects him to win so there's all the pressure is on andy... and mark thrives in those situations, so its gonna be very interesting to see how it unfolds.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
any of the Aussies here seen the Flip sketches on Comedy Inc?

there was a funny one last week, and theres another one in tonights show...wouldve finished over East though

·
Registered
264 Posts
Interview from tennis-x.com

Mark Philippoussis, who has switched his training base from California to Miami, says surfing is out and winning tennis matches is in: "I actually made a deal with myself. I put the boards away. If I have any chance of winning grand slams, winning big tournaments, I have to be in as strong a shape as possible. I can surf for the rest of my life. So I've got plenty of time to look forward to that. The time now is to play tennis and get on the court...I have peace of mind now to relax (without surfing). I'm happy off the court, whereas before I sort of needed that to help me. I don't need that anymore."..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts