Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this magic works this could stay in MTF's annals as the most vicious jinx of all time.

There was only one way for Muzza to go straight sets against Verdasco and it was about those magical words, claimed by the most magical tennis tipster of all time.

I can't claim being one percent as magical, yet it feels like the words have enough power to actually change any tennis match outcome ever.

It's a pity no one doomed Lajovic earlier, could have been a totally different match.

Now let's see Nadal destroying his everbending (bar (Rafaeli) once) country mate in 3 decapitating sets.

Let the magic spell take over the faith of this written in stone game of tennis :devil:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
One thing I have noticed about you is that you are always certain and usually wrong. So if you are convinced that this jinx thread will work, it is actually an anti-jinx.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing I have noticed about you is that you are always certain and usually wrong. So if you are convinced that this jinx thread will work, it is actually an anti-jinx.
i'm never absolutely certain and i'm always not wrong, hence being convinced that Nadal will crush Ferrer, means that jinxing it might actually turn to the inverse and Ferrer would crush Nadal, or maybe the total opposite Nadal would lose to Ferrer.

So, yeah, i noticed you notice some stuff, so i try to keep an eye on your notifications, in case i manage to notice smth important you might have noticed i noticed.

Let's see what's going on.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Odds would suggest Nadal wins, yes. But at least Ferrer knows he can take two straight sets against him now.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
it will be a close match imo. i cant tell the winner indeed =S

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
who cares, we have a highlander now.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Rafa doesnt care about jinx, he always will try his best, no ?

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
One day the moderators will absolutely crush these threads. :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts