Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
G!G!L!
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all :wavey: - fairly new to posting here, but I have a request which I hope one of you can help me with.

Does anyone have a copy of the Ancic v Robredo match (2006 French Open) or know where I can download a torrent for it? I've looked around but any links seem to be dead :help:

I was working when this match was shown and never got to see it :( - would love to finally get to see my favourite player win what sounds like a dramatic match :drool:

Thanks for reading and hope someone can help out. :D

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I only have a video of the last game (which includes match point and Nilda's reaction... :)) would you like that? I don't have the whole thing, sorry..

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
That's the match I like to remember the most of all Mario's matches
But I don't have it recorded :awww:

·
G!G!L!
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jitterbug for the vid of the last game :)hearts:).

Reminds me of the good old days when Mario was top 10 and one of the favourites for Wimbledon :sad: - hopefully 2008 will bring more great wins and a return to the top of the game (fingers crossed...)

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
this was an amazing match. unfortunately, i only got to see it once (live on tv). hopefully someone has it. it was one of mario's best claycourt matches

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
That was Mario's best clay-court season

I still remember his comebacks; against Serra 3-6 7-6 6-0 saving MPs, Ramirez-Hidalgo, he came back from 1-5 down in the third to win 6-3 6-7 7-5 also saved some MPs, that was in Rome
In Hamburg he defeated GGL, Blake and Davydenko, all coming back from 1 set down...

He's a hell of a fighter
I really wish he gets well and starts playing like he used to. Remember, even though he was injured for a long time, when he started playing at the end of the 2007, he got to the QF of AMS Madrid puting up a good fight against Djokovic. Mario was the better player in the first set.
C'mon Mario!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts