Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mario doesn't have a gf !!!Helllo peoples ! Now I am preety sure that he doesn't have a gf !!! I have some proves from the first hand !!!
everything shows that he doesn't only maybe he hides her very very very well !!! But I am sure he is't !!!!
So my dear girls:IN action !!! ;)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Draga splićanka!

I cant see what's your point of posting same thing twice and starting this thread if you don't have something new to say :shrug:

You talk abt proves but dont show them, what are you trying to tell us :rolleyes: or are we supposed to guess?? :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha I don't know where I sand first soI sand it again I don't see why you look everything in bad but that's all I forgot,I didn't thing nothing bad !!! Resons are that on the news yesterday I think thay show partyin one our club tribu in split (I suppose that you are from croatia so you will know) and that were no any girl near him second when last mach finished every one jumpd near tham his mum dad everyone but no HIS gf what is very stupid if he has gf.and the last is the best I talk to one girl whic knows him thay were out together this days and she knows that he doesn't have gf !!!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
splićanka said:
haha I don't know where I sand first soI sand it again I don't see why you look everything in bad but that's all I forgot,I didn't thing nothing bad !!! Resons are that on the news yesterday I think thay show partyin one our club tribu in split (I suppose that you are from croatia so you will know) and that were no any girl near him second when last mach finished every one jumpd near tham his mum dad everyone but no HIS gf what is very stupid if he has gf.and the last is the best I talk to one girl whic knows him thay were out together this days and she knows that he doesn't have gf !!!
Look I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings i didnt mean anything bad, no one happier than me if mario doesnt have a girlfriednd!
I just thought that you would start a thread if you had sth hew to say that's all
I didnt watch the news and dont know if he does or doesnt have a girlfriend

:wavey:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
In case he's looking for one then he should give us an address where we can send our applications (with pictures, of course) to. ;)

·
F***ing have it
17,563 Posts
Of course he doesn't . Who needs chicks if u have a hot latino tennis fan satisfying all your sexual needs :angel: :aplot:

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
alfonsojose said:
Of course he doesn't . Who needs chicks if u have a hot latino tennis fan satisfying all your sexual needs :angel: :aplot:
Alfonso you :devil: ;)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Princesa! said:
In case he's looking for one then he should give us an address where we can send our applications (with pictures, of course) to. ;)

:haha:

That's funny cause I wrote a job application today, so guess I could write another one, it would be a tough competition,a lot of candidates :lol:
wonder who would mario pick :aplot:

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
alfonsojose said:
:yeah: Alfonso, you're brilliant.

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
lovemario said:
:haha:

That's funny cause I wrote a job application today, so guess I could write another one, it would be a tough competition,a lot of candidates :lol:
wonder who would mario pick :aplot:
I'd surely be very tough for him to pick the right girl but may the best one in his eyes win. :angel:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Princesa! said:
I'd surely be very tough for him to pick the right girl but may the best one in his eyes win. :angel:
I agree it's all good-as long as it's me :aplot:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
dude you and fanancic should start a does mario have a girlfriend club! for the millionth time i am forced to ask does it matter? if he is happy then he has happy and i am happy for him :)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
lmao no dear i was talkingto splićanka as she too seems to have this obsession with marios lovelife the same as fanancic. and asmuch as i love mario and would love to be his gf it's not realistic for any of us to think that we ever would be and as i say as long as he is happy :)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
aha ok then :lol:
I was suspecting what you think but wasnt sure

But dear how can you say that,it's so realistic,mario and me have a future(maybe even mario and you ;) hehe) and he will come on a horse(or in a great car rather) and take me into the night and...........and....and we will live happily ever after :angel:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
he';s already with me i am his mystery girlfriend :p

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
MARIO I LOVE YOU!!!!
I saw him this year in Roland Garros and he smiled me when he saw my tee shirt with photos... He is so hansome!! he semmed happy to have fans because there was only brasil fans (for Marcos Daniels) I was the only fan with my friend and he seemed surprised...
He is so handsome...

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
Éowyn said:
he';s already with me i am his mystery girlfriend :p
:sad:

And I thought I could try to make him fall in love with me when I see him next month. It's time to kiss this dream goodbye.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts