Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marin is out of Chennai and the AO, he will come back indoors in Zagreb. He is still recovering from the operation he had, and not fully fit yet, so without holding a racquet for 40 days makes no sense to go down under and risk further injuries. Last week he started with some cardio work and some running. I met him at a rehabilitation center were he had physical therapy, ,y colleague made some pics of us which I will forward you in a couple of days.

P.S: the hate he gets here is unreal, nice and easy, down to earth guy, wasn't bothered at all replying tons of questions I had, and listened to every suggestions the therapists and I gave him... ;)

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
:( :(

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I knew he was injured but didn't know anything about a surgery:(

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
P.S: the hate he gets here is unreal, nice and easy, down to earth guy, wasn't bothered at all replying tons of questions I had, and listened to every suggestions the therapists and I gave him... ;)
He's not hated, he just bores people to death. It's not necessarily an insult, the best professionals usually are uncharismatic nice guys.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
It is unfair. I like him.

Real shame he's out of action. The start of the year is almost always his best time.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Marin :hug:

·
Your visions will happen
50,989 Posts
Cilic is not hated, it is a love from MTF, and disappointment when he loses, especially when he loses while choking.

I wish Cilic the best and hope for a full recovery. Injury is an athlete's worst nightmare.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
didn't know he underwent the surgery? what kind? here wishing full and quick recovery.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts