Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Mariano is a member of the Argentine DC Team - I thought we should make a separate thread to post any articles, photos etc from the semi-final in Bratislava. Mariano is supposed to be playing doubles there with David Nalbandian on the Saturday.

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
:cool: We surely need a thread, he made himself a spot for playing this tie, very well deserved :worship:
GO ARGENTINA!!!!

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
reiko said:
Hi, everyone! :wavey:

I decided to post a message here for the first time, for I happened to see pics of Mariano during practice session in Blatislava. They are from pravda.sk.

Vamos Argies!
:wavey: Reiko, thanks for those pics!!!!! :worship:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reiko :wavey: - thank you. You are welcome here anytime :hug:

·
Registered
328 Posts
:worship: Aren't we forgeting something?Today is Mariano's birthday!He is now 27. Let us hope he is a big boy now and will win all the small tournaments he is top-seeded at :devil: :devil: ! A davis cup final would be also the perfect gift. No news about a secret party? something? :rolleyes:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
kali_puerta_fan said:
:worship: Aren't we forgeting something?Today is Mariano's birthday!He is now 27. Let us hope he is a big boy now and will win all the small tournaments he is top-seeded at :devil: :devil: ! A davis cup final would be also the perfect gift. No news about a secret party? something? :rolleyes:
:worship: Thanks for the remindal!!!! We should start a thread for his birthday, shouldn't we? I have a doubt, how did you know his birthday, I checked it on his ATP profile after I read your post......

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ooops - how could I forget :eek: Off to start a thread now!!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mariano yesterday with Coria, Nalbandian, Mancini, and the doubles' pair Etlis and Rodrigues.

Attachments

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Thx Rosie for posting that pic.....:scratch: I'm thinking of making an avatar out of it :D

:bounce: ......I'm pretty anxious about this tie....:bounce:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Denaon said:
Thx Rosie for posting that pic.....:scratch: I'm thinking of making an avatar out of it :D

:bounce: ......I'm pretty anxious about this tie....:bounce:
Yes it's a good pic - but shame Gaston isn't there :sad:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Well, it's over for this year..........Maybe next time :scratch: I getting tired of hoping better next time :rolls:

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I already posted this in the Guille and David boards, maybe you already know it. It's a video about the tie against Australia (jump to 3'20 for the doubles with Mariano if you don't want to watch everything, it's pretty long – they also show the celebrations at the end of the tie):
http://rapidshare.de/files/5363058/Copa_Davis_Argentina-Australia2.wmv.html

Sorry for twisting the knife in the wound, I know it's a bad timing to post this now. :eek:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Truc said:
I already posted this in the Guille and David boards, maybe you already know it. It's a video about the tie against Australia (jump to 3'20 for the doubles with Mariano if you don't want to watch everything, it's pretty long – they also show the celebrations at the end of the tie):
http://rapidshare.de/files/5363058/Copa_Davis_Argentina-Australia2.wmv.html

Sorry for twisting the knife in the wound, I know it's a bad timing to post this now. :eek:
Thanks Truc - and personally I don't think it's bad timing at all - I have a video tape of some of the Australian doubles' match that a friend recorded for me - Mariano played great (and looked great too ;) ) - and I am always proud and happy to watch it! Thanks for coming over here :wavey:

Reactions: Truc
1 - 20 of 22 Posts