Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Is Mardy playing in the Aussie Open this year?

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mardy will hopefully return for Delray right after the AO. We can hope his wrist is ready by then :D

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
yay mardys back soon :D cant wait

·
Registered
24,581 Posts

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Yeah, I saw the charity match between he and James the other day and was wondering if he changed raquets. Guess not, really. ;)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
i think fee is right i think dunlop is owned by slazenger so she's probably right on the racquet but it's mardy so god knows to be honest.

still looking forward to him being back, a friend off mine who works for the lta tells me if he's fit he'll be offered a wild card there this year which i find rather interesting as usually most of the queens wild cards go to brits and big name players who'll bring in a crowd. but taht is in june so don't know what will happen but thought i'd mention it

·
Registered
24 Posts
I love mardy! He is also playing in Vegas at the Tennis Channel Open in Feb... Im going to that one for sure! I will be sure to take lots of pics for you all ;)

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
FishLover4 said:
I love mardy! He is also playing in Vegas at the Tennis Channel Open in Feb... Im going to that one for sure! I will be sure to take lots of pics for you all ;)
yay :bounce:

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
His site's now even talking about him playing Delray, so it sounds like this will indeed be his comeback! :woohoo: only a couple weeks to wait :D

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
:D Good news! :)

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
mardy mardy mardy :D

·
85,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #40