Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
The American tennis players are an absoulte atrocity. Rude, vulgar, mannerless spoiled monsters.

Roddick/Serena - vulgar, mocking, arrogant, cursing, threatening linesmen.
Fish, cursing for no apparant reason
Young - that dumbass twitter message.
Querry's stupid smile when he serves.

the only one's who seem to have a bit of humility and grace are Isner and Venus.

Bunch of spoiled fools. It makes my day when they lose :wavey:
Am 95% agreed, their behavior is a disgrace to our country, except Querry, Blake, and the Bryan brothers who are always polite. You only forgot Ryan Harrison (Mr. Cranky Pants, Jr.) who claims his mentor --- omg --- is Andy Roddick (Mr. Cranky Pants, Sr).

Good better behaved players on the horizon are Christina McHale, Sloane Stephens, Jack Sock and Donald Young.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Am 95% agreed, their behavior is a disgrace to our country, except Querry, Blake, and the Bryan brothers who are always polite. You only forgot Ryan Harrison (Mr. Cranky Pants, Jr.) who claims his mentor --- omg --- is Andy Roddick (Mr. Cranky Pants, Sr).

Good better behaved players on the horizon are Christina McHale, Sloane Stephens, Jack Sock and Donald Young.
oh yea i forgot about Harrison. He isn't good enough to act the way he does. And i think you're wrong about Young - that punk is an arrogant spoiled mess of a human being.

These players suffer from the "Emporer's New Clothes" - where their camps surround them w/ riches and money and shield them away from bad press and proper etiquette. They are oblivious to the world around them.
Kind of like when Fat Mariah used to walk onstage in a bikini - her people would tell her she looks marvelous and shield her from reporters and internet pages haha

·
Registered
21,371 Posts

Ummmmmm????

The same Young who cussed out the USTA for not simply giving him a wild card to French Open- that well-behaved player?

Roddick and Serena are usually disgraceful but Venuses hasn't been anything but class in years btw.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Fish treating the umpires the way they deserve to be treated. More players should have the balls to do this.
"the way they deserve to be treated" ??? you kidding me, right ?

Does anyone "deserve" to be sworn at for (possibly) making an error? Or do you speak respectful to them and state your case. Who or What the hell raised YOU to maturity and adulthood ?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
"the way they deserve to be treated" ??? you kidding me, right ?

Does anyone "deserve" to be sworn at for (possibly) making an error? Or do you speak respectful to them and state your case. Who or What the hell raised YOU to maturity and adulthood ?
Nobody goes to a tennis match to see the umpire making terrible calls and telling the fans to quiet down. If he is butting his head in where it doesn't belong, he absolutely deserves to be sworn at. These players are working hard and the fans paid good money to see them play...then the guy sitting on his ass in his high chair thinks he has something to contribute?

Then on the rare occasion that they SHOULD step in where guys are actually bending/breaking rules for an advantage(time wasters, people faking injuries), they just sit there quietly with their head up their ass. Most umpires are just clowns.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Then i guess the umps just can't win then. You say they shouldn't tell the fans to quiet down - but God forbid Princess Andy gets upset that someone is making a noise, her higness will pout/curse/smack balls/break rackets and belittle the education of the umpire. OR better yet, Serena will call the umpire "ugly" after the ump clearly made a correct call. USA class.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I hated him for the moment being in that match.

Shit happens. He snapped, couldn't control his emotions, and let it get to his head.

I'll be kind enough to forgive him for the time being.

Now improve your game Fish, or you will give people reasons to hate you after this incident ;)

·
A happy person
44,911 Posts
I'm still laughing on Fish. :rolls: What a guy.. anyway, I'm sure he though it only for a minute and didn't think it serious, anyway Tsonga can be weird sometimes. :ignore:

·
Premium Member
29,568 Posts
Fish treating the umpires the way they deserve to be treated. More players should have the balls to do this.
:haha: What an embarrassingly American thing to say.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts