Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, two of my favorites will be in action, man do I love my luck this week in matches. Go Marcos, Yallah!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
why did Puerta lose. Did he get tired physically?

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
Marcos, hopefully your show off time has come :bowdown: :yeah:

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
Reactions: Jim Jones

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
:woohoo: Dancing in the streets of Cyprus!

Marcos once again shows he can hang with the big boys. :D

:sad: Mariano is probably completely stressed out.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Jim Jones said:
why did Puerta lose. Did he get tired physically?
Puerta lost because he was playing one of the best young talents on tour right now, Marcos was the world's No. 1 Juniors and he won the Australia open Juniors title and was a finalist at the USOPEN juniors that same year.......he just had many injuries since then which stopped him from achieving his potential earlier although he had a good run to the 4th round earlier this year at the Australia open....and he was the only other player with Agassi to take a set off Federrer at the USOPEN 2004....so this is no chance win ...he should have won in 2 actually he was 5-4 and serving for the set, then he had 2 match points in the breaker....

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Good win Marcos, now build upon this and hope some of his fans can be patient, and don't write him off just cause he has had some bad results recently.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Nice to see Marcos getting his act back together, he definitely has the talent to pull another upset against Ancic. On a side note, I am seeing his name often being spelled Marko in various places, what is going on there?

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
:banana: great win!
marcos vs. mario i can't pick a side in that one. good luck to both!! :D

·
Banned
873 Posts
Well done Bag Man, hes nice to watch :yeah:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good stuff Marcos.great to see him doing well again.

Read in cyprus daily newspaper tht Marcos has a new coach- former Tunisian national coach. His nationality or name was not stated.Does anybody know who he is or might be?...george?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I had Marcos in my signature for so long and all it caused him was grief. So I removed my sig and now he is winning!!!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
The second set tiebreak was 15-13, so Puerta likely had match points. Doesn't look like the drug allegations affected him to badly though as he almost won.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts