Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw it. It has Roger on the cover (really nice pic) and inside there is one of the hottest pictures of Marat. It takes up 2 pages. He has jeans on and a blue sweater. He' standing full frontal, legs slightly apart next to a Harley and he has sunglasses dangling from the fingers of his left hand. He is looking into the distance over his left shoulder. I don't have a scanner or I would post this for the Marat fans. If someone else has the mag maybe they can post it.

There is also an indepth analysis of Roger's game and life but I'm sure this will be at the tennis.com site as well as some nice action shots.

Also for those who are into that kind of thing, there is 3-5 page advertisement for reebok tennis gear and I swear the female model looks just like Hingis. I thought it was rather freudian. I'm not sure I remember but I think the editors were very pro-Hingis during her entire career and then the last page has an essay about the benefits to women's tennis of the Williams dominance. It's like they can't let go of that rivalry. Like I said, freudian.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts