Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the entire practice, today at 1 at IMG during the Eddie Herr tournament, he is prepping for an exo with Lapentti in December. This practice was so drama filled you would not believe. He got into a verbal spat with a former top ten player who was watching the practice, dropped a bombshell that a certain French Open champ punched another legend in the locker room after his shock win, and many other scoops. Rios is a drama king and looks like some kind of Mongolian Warrior. Anybody else witness this?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I watched the entire practice, today at 1 at IMG during the Eddie Herr tournament, he is prepping for an exo with Lapentti in December. This practice was so drama filled you would not believe. He got into a verbal spat with a former top ten player who was watching the practice, dropped a bombshell that a certain French Open champ punched another legend in the locker room after his shock win, and many other scoops. Rios is a drama king and looks like some kind of Mongolian Warrior. Anybody else witness this?
Any video floating around?

·
Your visions will happen
47,124 Posts
You live in Bradenton/Sarasota?

Give us more details

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Is the Chilean bad boy planning a comeback to the tour? This would be something. Modern mugs would stand no chance against him.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
This practice was so drama filled you would not believe. He got into a verbal spat with a former top ten player who was watching the practice, dropped a bombshell that a certain French Open champ punched another legend in the locker room after his shock win, and many other scoops.
Probably Gaston Gaudio and Guillermo Coria, would not surprise me at all.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Details coming, stay tuned...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts