2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get well soon!
We miss you already!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Oh yes! Marat come back. It is so boring without you:rolleyes:

But ey...you know what?? Marat will probably play in Rotterdam next week again (its not absolutly sure, he is training in Moscow at the moment and he will make the decision few days before, if he can play or not ). Hope his wrist is fully ok till Monday !!
Marat, can`t wait to see you back :kiss:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
i agree with you, Andy. The tour is so dull without Marat!

well, the good news is that Marat's wrist no longer bothers him and he's able to train again. He's in Moscow atm training with a well-known Russian trainer to get into top physcial condition. :) Can't wait to see him play again! :bounce:

GO MARAT!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Definitely! Tennis sucks without Marat! Theres no excitement, no drama no funny interviews, nothing. He needs to come back and bring fun back to the game again!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Marat is scheduled to make his return in LA not RCA. He isn't looking to enter in any tournnaments earlier than LA.

Here is the latest from theguyfromrussia.com:

"Marat was in Monte carlo last week visiting his doctor, but things went well and he's back in Moscow now."

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would really love it when Marat would be back on tour. But I think we have to be patient, that he has time enough to recover well enough and that is back in top form. Then we can enjoy the best tennis of Marat.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
yeah hope that too tennis will not be boring than when maratski is back
just luv the guy :angel:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
MrsLoveFire said:
Totally agree. Tennis needs Marat back, definetly.

As for Haas, i don`t really care :eek: Would have no problem if he stays away forever.
Haas is cute too :fiery: only not THAT cute as marat is ofcoures

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
maratgirl said:
Haas is cute too :fiery: only not THAT cute as marat is ofcoures
Haas may be cute but it doesn`t matter for me, i dont like somebody just because he is cute...
I don`t like Haas tennis, he is arrogant and an asshole.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
As long as he returns when he's fully healthy it doesn't matter whether it's LA or RCA.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Hi Aaron! So glad you've found us. Seems like have a Marat radar of your own! ;) :kiss:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Marat needs to come back and put me out of my misery!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts