Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: .... Yeah sadly i just saw on :
http://www.maratsafin.com this annoucement that marat wanted to play but his knee is too sore if u want more infos check this web site i'm too sad :eek: :sad:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I wonder if it enjoyed the experience.

Excuse me, too much watching The Office.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Oh Maratski, plz get better and soon

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really bad loss for the USO ( now who's gonna entertain the tournement? Stepanek oh gosh ! Federer is going to win against Roddick in the finale for sure ! :( ) hope he will recover soon and that he will play pekin, madrid and bercy because he has a lots of points to defend....it's also possible that he won't pay till' the Aussie Open who knows....but anyway even that's difficult to admit but marat took the right decision if he's not enough fit he needs to get some rest and follow a treatment to be in better shape ....

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :sad:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'm glad.

I always thought it was a bad idea for Marat to be playing on that knee; when I watched him play the last few weeks, I kept wincing at every move he made. Best to let it heal properly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
Well this stinks. I wonder why in the world he played Cincy so soon instead of recovering?
That's what I wonder, too... he should have listened to doctors' opinion, but he's so obstinate... :banghead: Hopefully he won't overpay it... :tears:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Geniey2g said:
I'm glad.

I always thought it was a bad idea for Marat to be playing on that knee; when I watched him play the last few weeks, I kept wincing at every move he made. Best to let it heal properly.
I was almost happy when he lost to Ginepri, cos he was definitely sore, and I wanted him to take some rest... I hope it's not anything serious... as far as I know, he didn't have a "real" operation, he preferred a seriousless one, in order to be back to US open... I hope he won't pay for his mistakes..
I can't understand why he was so rash... he's already had injuries, he's not a kid! :scratch: :banghead:

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
Wow, my guess was right. Well, a bad break for him, but I'm glad for Lleyton.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Third year he won't be (really) at the Open. Maybe I shouldn't go now :shrug:

Let's look at Marat's results at the USO:

2000 Won
2001 Semis
2002 Bounced, 2nd rd.
2003 Injured. DNP.
2004 Bounced, 1st rd.
2005 Injured. DNP.

·