Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Santoro leads Safin 6-1. This means that the next time they meet, Marat should take off his pants & underwear and let Fabrice spank him on his butt. He's his bitch. :D

Then after Marat strips down all naked, Fabrice should tie up Marat's hands and feet on the four corners of a bed on his back and he should make him cum repeatedly. Marat will be helpless just like in his matches. Fabrice would be controlling him while he screams and moans as his personal bitch.

Did I mention that Marat would be naked & tied up and Fabrice would be touching every inch of his body? :D It's basically what happens in their tennis meetings anyways.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Marat once said of Fabrice: "When i look at him, i forget how to play tennis." LOL!

Also, a couple of years ago, when someone informed Marat that he would be playing Fabrice in the first round, Marat likened it to being told he was going to die! lmao!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh the one from TMS-Bercy I thought was funny also, when asked about Santoro Marat said, "He's retired, no?" :D

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Love said:
Then after Marat strips down all naked, Fabrice should tie up Marat's hands and feet on the four corners of a bed on his back and he should make him cum repeatedly. Marat will be helpless just like in his matches. Fabrice would be controlling him while he screams and moans as his personal bitch.
And people said that all those penis size threads were tasteless?

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Hello, Wikkid! So, this is the topic that finally prompted you to post your first message here? Well, horses for courses I suppose...

Love's description has left me with a frankly horrific mental image than I really can't shake off. The most horrific thing is that when you look at Santoro and Safin when they're playing on court against one another, you can actually imagine them in their respective roles of master and sex slave quite easily.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fabrice does have the type of game that frustrates a lot of players. And being that Marat is impatient, it really isn't a surprise "The Magician" owns Safin.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Sjengster said:
Hello, Wikkid! So, this is the topic that finally prompted you to post your first message here? Well, horses for courses I suppose...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: hey there Sjensta, you got some serious double standards going there. when i made the same obso about a poster who joined only to defend Kim as the most beautiful/gorgeous woman/girlfriend, you were quite critical of me. hmmmm...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
well after Sjensta criticised it as being "pointless" i thought maybe i should delete it and not clutter up the place. if i had known it would be missed i woudl have left it alone! ;) ;)

i'll do another one later in the year when we have some more "babes" to choose from. maybe Pandy will get himself a "real" girlfriend so i can include her in the list? or Safin will finally pick a single Safinette and settle down wih her? :eek:

regardless...Steffi rulz!!!!!!! :) :D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
i'll do another one later in the year when we have some more "babes" to choose from. maybe Pandy will get himself a "real" girlfriend so i can include her in the list? or Safin will finally pick a single Safinette and settle down wih her?
You should include David's girlfriend this time. I seem to recall she was a pretty girl - then again that was Wimbledon, and my memory is foggy. Furthermore, I don't keep tabs on the lads love life, so maybe he's moved on since then :D

Anyhow, maybe later in the year it would go a little better. Perhaps a couple omissions to avoid sabotage? ;)

regardless...Steffi rulz!!!!!!!
I voted for Steffi :hearts:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
yes i remember Nalbandian's girlfriend. she was a cutie. i'll put her on the list.

and yes certain names will definitely be avoided. which means that "Other" will win by a landslide...;) ;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Marat's 2nd comeback attempt and he has the unfortunate luck of drawing Fabrice in Lyon where he goes on to lose in two sets. Now 7-1 lifetime.

Hope Fabrice is not playing Madrid :eek:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Love said:
Santoro leads Safin 6-1. This means that the next time they meet, Marat should take off his pants & underwear and let Fabrice spank him on his butt. He's his bitch. :D

Did I mention that Marat would be naked & tied up and Fabrice would be touching every inch of his body? :D It's basically what happens in their tennis meetings anyways.
your strange:eek:...you love to post disgusting and degrating threads like this one....i remember you were the one who said the same of federar and andy....funny how andy proved you wrong by beating federar than in the quarterfinals:haha:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Re: Re: Marat Safin is Fabrice Santoro's bitch

Tennis Fool said:
Marat's 2nd comeback attempt and he has the unfortunate luck of drawing Fabrice in Lyon where he goes on to lose in two sets. Now 7-1 lifetime.

Hope Fabrice is not playing Madrid :eek:
he is unfortunately ;)

stay away from Marat, Fabrice! :mad: :p

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Does anyone know if Marat gave an interview in Lyon? I only hear about Fabrice's very nice comments about Marat coming off of injury and not playing the same.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts